Take to the skies and see the beautiful countryside of Cheshire, Lancashire or Derbyshire. Our 60 minute trial flights are the ideal gift for a friend or family member.
On arrival you will receive a full safety briefing from one of our Civil Aviation Authority authorised Flight Instructors before boarding the aircraft. Your instructor will then taxi the aircraft out to the runway and take the aircraft off. After departure you will be given the option of taking control of the aircraft and completing some manoeuvres under the watchful eye of your instructor. This will give you an appreciation of the aircraft controls and how pilots control an aircraft. Once your instructor has took control of the aircraft again you will land back at the airport where family members or friends can video and photograph you landing from the airport control tower viewing balcony.
NOTE: The maximum permitted passenger weight is 100kg and height is 6ft 4in.
By proceeding with a purchase you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
60 Minute Trial Flight Voucher
- Refunds will only be considered in writing within 14 days of date of purchase providing the voucher has not been redeemed. All refunds will be returned to the voucher purchaser. All refunds are subject to a 10% handling charge.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be transferred to other recipients.
- Maximum weight and height for passengers undertaking a flight is 100kgs and 6ft 4ins.
- Vouchers should be redeemed as soon as possible in order to guarantee availability.
- All bookings must be made up to 60 days prior to the expiry date of the voucher in order to guarantee availability.
- Any booking cancellations must be made with a minimum 24 hours notice in writing to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings due to weather, technical issues or other external factors. Any such cancellations will be rescheduled for a mutually convenient date.
- Vouchers must be presented on the day of the flight to your flying instructor. Failiure to do so may mean the flight can not proceed.
All gift vouchers are sent by First Class Royal Mail post and come in our bespoke trial flight cards.